Friday, January 28, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!

I am sooooooo excited, I got my food today, the first week that I got free with my order is good food that I will like, I was sooo happy that was a bonus. I am so excited even tonight I feel like I have more energy already:)

 I am so thankful for this great change, I have been so excited. It has been hard to wait for the food but the waiting is over.... I will post pictures and stats tomorrow, maybe sunday because I will be in Estacada tomorrow afternoon and my parents dont have internet, but I will record my first day and then post on sunday. Thank you for all that have supported me in this decision, I can't wait to see the results from week one. Here we go....

 To all my friends, any encouragement during this road would be appreciated.

On my way to a Healthier sexier MILF, and my WHOLE NEW WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment