Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feeling Great.... Update from the past week

I am feeling so much better about myself and feel better in my clothes. I also have been doing great with the food, I am at that point you have to remind yourself to eat, and sometimes when you are not even hungry. This is amazing. I can't wait until weigh day to see what this week was like, I already know its not going to be as much, but that is natural but I am hoping that it is close. Anyway things have been crazy so I haven't written, not that I think anyone reads this:) lol It is nice to start feeling sexy again. I am currently in my 12's really good, and hope to soon be in 10's not that I have any but I suppose when my 12's get baggy I can assume that I would fit in a 10 lol. If anyone has any 10's they want to pass my way that would be greatly appreciated.

I will blog again on weigh in day.

happy Wednesday (almost) everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment