Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weigh In Time..... Better than I could of imagined, SO HAPPY

Okay so I have been nervous that even though I have been feeling results that for some reason I would not see them on the scale. Boy was I wrong. I got to the gym. went pee :) lol then stripped down and got on the scale, i looked up so i didnt watch until it beeped, then I looked down and it was 9.4 that's right down 9.4 lbs that brings me to 185.9. That is one week!

I have to say I am very thankful, it has been a rough week some points easier than others but still rough. I honestly dont know how I would of kept going had I not seen results on the scale.

i am super excited, onward I go, week 2 bring it on. Loving it. Feeling better already, my clothes keep getting smaller and smaller, however, lol Not that I have a small butt, but I have other places I wish it would come off first, I may not have any butt after this LOL, oh well I will accept that for the results.

Thanks for all my supporters.

~FABULOUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment